AOL CNC wishes everyone happy Tanabata！
Today is the seventh day of the seventh month of the lunar calendar. It is the Valentine's Day of China----the Qixi Festival. AOL CNC is here to wish everyone a happy Chinese Valentine's Day and a happy family!
Qixi Festival is also known as Qiqiao Festival, Qiqiao Festival, Double Seven, Fragrance Day, Week, Lan Night, Daughter's Day and so on. "Star Festival" originated from people's worship of natural sky.The Tanabata, which has written descriptions, began in the middle of the Spring and Autumn Period and is a traditional cultural festival popular in China and the Chinese cultural circles. According to legend, on the seventh day of the seventh lunar month or the night of July 6th, women in the courtyard pleaded with the Vega for intelligence, so it was called "smart". It originated from the worship of nature and the tricks of women wearing needles, and was later given the legend of the Cowherd and the Weaver Girl to make it a symbol of love. On the Qixi Festival, women dressed in needles, praying for Fu Lushou, worship seven sisters, display flowers and fruit, female red and many other customs affect Japan, the Korean Peninsula, Vietnam and other Chinese cultural circles.
In the poems of the Tang and Song Dynasties, women's well-being has also been repeatedly mentioned. According to the "Kaiyuan Tianbao's Relics": Tang Taizong and Xunzi are in the Qing Dynasty night banquet at the Qing Dynasty. The ladies are well-behaved. This custom is also enduring in the folk. .
On the occasion of the Song and Yuan Dynasties, Tanabata was quite grand, and there was also a market in Beijing that specializes in succinct items. Here, from the hustle and bustle of the Qiqiao City, you can infer the lively scene of the Tanabata Festival. People started to carry out sly items from the first day of July, and the city was bustling with traffic and people. When it was near the Tanabata, the city of Qiqiao was a sea of people, and it was difficult to see the customs. For the most grand festival, the Spring Festival, it is one of the most popular festivals of the ancients.
After the love story of the Cowherd and the Weaver Girl is integrated into the festival, the folk girl believes it is true, so every time the seventh day of the seventh lunar month, when the Cowherd and the Weaver Girl "Bridge Bridge", the girls will come to the front of the flower, look up at the starry sky, look for the Altair and Vega on both sides of the Milky Way. I hope to see their annual meeting, begging God to make themselves as ingenious as Weaver, praying that they can have a happy marriage, and the Qixi Festival will be formed over time.
On May 20, 2006, Qixi Festival was listed by the State Council as the first batch of national intangible cultural heritage. It is now considered to be "Chinese Valentine's Day".
- Laser Engraving Machine Considerations
- Laser Engraving Machine Shoe Upper Processing
- Laser Engraving Machine Settings
- Laser Cutting Machining Processes
- Principle Of Laser Cutting Machine
- Measure Of Laser Cutting Machine
- The Principle Of Laser Cutting Machine
- Collapse Of Laser Cutting Machine Laser Cutting
- The Competitive Advantage Of Laser Cutting Machine
- General Techniques Of Laser Cutting Machine
- Several Questions About AOL
- One Of China’s Twenty-four Solar Terms-Stopping...
- Alibaba International Station During The Machin...
- AOL Recent Activities
- Jinan AOL CNC Equipment Co., Ltd. September Wor...
- Happy Birthday To Liu Lingling！
- Is The Vibrating Knife Cutting Opportunity An I...
- Why Does AOL's Shoe Cutting Machine Bring A Com...
- The Sign China 2018 Exhibition Was Very Success...
- All Employees Of AOL CNC Wish All The Friends F...