Plasma is a gas that is heated to a very high temperature and is highly ionized. It transfers the arc power to the workpiece. The high heat causes the workpiece to melt and blow away, creating a plasma arc cutting operation.
After the compressed air enters the torch, the air chamber distributes two paths, namely plasma gas and auxiliary gas. The plasma gas arc acts as a molten metal, while the auxiliary gas cools the various parts of the torch and blows away the molten metal.
The cutting power source includes two parts: a main circuit and a control circuit. The electrical principle includes: a main circuit including a contactor, a three-phase power transformer with high leakage resistance, a three-phase bridge rectifier, a high-frequency pilot coil and a protection element. The high leakage inductance leads to a sharp external power source. The control circuit completes the entire cutting process by means of a button switch on the torch:
Pre-ventilation - main circuit power supply - high-frequency arc ignition - cutting process - interest arc - stop.
The power supply of the main circuit is controlled by the contactor; the shortness of the gas is controlled by the solenoid valve; the control circuit controls the high-frequency oscillator to ignite the arc and stops the high frequency after the arc is established.
In addition, the control circuit still has the following internal locking functions: thermal switch action, stop working.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Laser cutting machine for automatic feed rail c...
- Laser cutting machine for automatic feed operat...
- Application range of auto-feeding laser cutting...
- The general process of metal-cutting machine tools
- Common failure of metal-cutting machine tools
- Hazard factors of metal-cutting machine tools
- Lubrication characteristics of metal-cutting ma...
- Metal-cutting machine tool Shaper
- Metal-cutting machine tool industry
- The role of metal-cutting machine tools
- Non-metal laser cutting machine precautions
- How does the CO2 laser marking machine work
- Cutting machine classification
- Principle of vibrating knife cutting machine
- Daily maintenance of laser engraving machine
- Laser engraving machine precautions
- Oscillatory/Vibratory Knife Cutting Machine app...
- Advantages and disadvantages of traditional cut...
- Advantages and application industry of AOL-D30 ...
- Jinan AOL CNC Equipment Co., Ltd. commended in ...