(Recommended once every half month, shut down)
Guides, linear axis as one of the core components of the equipment, its function is to guide and support function. In order to ensure a high degree of precision, its guide, linear high guiding accuracy and good stability. Equipment in the process, due to corrosion of machined parts in the process will produce a lot of dust and smoke, base the smoke and dust deposited on the surface of Rails, linear axis for a long time, has a great influence on the machining accuracy of the device, and guides the shaft surface forming points, shorten the service life of the equipment. In order to make the machine stable work, ensure the quality of products, to do routine maintenance guide, linear axis.
Note: clean the guides prepare--a dry cotton, lubricants
Engraving machine guide divided into linear guides, roller Guide, in YM series x direction using a linear guides, y-direction roller guides.
Linear Guide cleaning: first the laser head moves to the right (or left), as shown in the figure on linear guides, with a dry cotton cloth until shiny and dust-free, with a dash of oil (sewing machine oil can be used, do not use oil), the laser head left and drive slowly several times, let the lubricant evenly.
Roller guide clean: move to the inside beams, open the cover on both sides of the machine, find a pictured Guide, with a dry cotton cloth to wipe clean Rails and wheel contact on both sides, then move the beam, clean places remaining.
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Laser cutting machine for automatic feed operat...
- Application range of auto-feeding laser cutting...
- The general process of metal-cutting machine tools
- Common failure of metal-cutting machine tools
- Hazard factors of metal-cutting machine tools
- Lubrication characteristics of metal-cutting ma...
- Metal-cutting machine tool Shaper
- Metal-cutting machine tool industry
- The role of metal-cutting machine tools
- The safe use of metal-cutting machine tools